Universitas Padjadjaran (UNPAD) was established based on the initiative of prominent society members of the West Java. The Faculty of Medicine was established 11 September 1957 along with three other faculties, the Faculties of Economics, Law and Education. Faculty of Pharmacy has just recently developed in academic year 2006/2007 due to increase of market demand to pharmacies and development in pharmaceutical science.
Located in Bandung, which is the provincial capital of West Java. The main campus in Jatinangor consist of five buildings with total area of 11,200 sq.m.
- Undergraduate Program
- Master Program
- Doctor Program
- Practical done in UNPAD’S own Hospital Hasan Sadikin (in town)
- Medic and Dentistry conducted in English while Pharmacy in Malay.
- One of the leading medical schools in Indonesia.
- Fully Accredited by National Board of Accreditation and Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
Hostel provided in campus (Bale Padjadjaran)
- Assisted accommodation outside of campus
- Pass A-Level, STPM and Matriculation with minimum CGPA 3.0 for Medic and Dentistry, CGPA 2.50 for Pharmacy
- Pass SPM with B+ in all science subjects.
- MUET (min. Band 3), IELTS 6.0
RM 600 per month / per student (economical)
- University Putra Malaysia
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Nijmegen University, Netherlands
- University of Antwerpen, Belgium