Mansoura University was founded in 1972 in Mansoura city, Egypt. Mansoura and is located at the middle of the Nile Delta in Egypt. Now, it also has a branch in Damietta. It is one of the biggest Egyptian universities and has contributed much to the cultural and scientific life in Mansoura and Egypt.
Mansoura University is famous for its specialized Medical centers, which provide both medical and academic services. They include the main mansoura university hospital, the children hospital, the specialized hospital for general internal diseases, the ophthalmology center, the digestive system center and the Urology and Nephrology center. The latter is the biggest of its kind in Africa.
Mansoura City, Egypt
- Medical (6 Years)
- Mansoura-Manchester Twinning Program (Problem-based Learning)
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Minimum B in all SPM science subjects.
- Completed preparatory class for few months before departure.
- Hostel provided by the University
- Assisted accommodation outside of campus (by Tridiva Utama)
Recognized by JPA, MMC, Malaysian Dental Council, MARA and the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- University situated 3 Hours from Cairo.
- Living Cost (Exc.Hostel) : RM 400.
- Fares around Rs 2000.00 Rs 3550 one way or round trip
- Flight from KL : 12 Hours
- Food : All kinds of food including halal food.
- Places of worship : Mostly Mosques