Founded on March 2, 1959. The main campus is located in the central town of Bandung. Its pharmacy program is fully accredited by JPA (Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam). Location Bandung with a population of approximately one and a half million, lies in a mountainous area of West Java at an altitude of 770 meters.
In 2009, It is ranked 23 in Top 200 Colleges and Universities in the world according to Times Higher Education survey.
- A world renowned education institution.
- Best reputation for Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
- Pharmacy programme conducted in English.
- Hostel (provided for students)
- Undergraduate program
- Master program
- Other : Industrial Technology, Fine Arts and Design
- Minimum CGPA 2.0 and pass SAT
- Muet is required with at least 4.0 to enroll into Pharmacy (International Class)
- Credit transfer 3.7 from Diploma and minimum C or B in SPM. (T&C apply)
Estimation RM700 per month