I.M Sechenov’s First Moscow State Medical University (MSMU) or formerly known as Moscow Medical Academy. is considered the oldest and largest medical higher institution. For almost 250 years, MMA has been playing a leading role in the development of medical science and training of medical and scientific personnel. The academy is at the head of the academic – methodological association of Russian medical institutions.
Trubetskaya Street, Moscow City
Medical Degree (6 Years)
- English medium
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Minimum B in all SPM science subjects
- Completed preparatory class for 4 months before departure.
- Hostel provided by the University (USD 2950/year)
- Assisted accommodation outside of campus (by Tridiva Utama)
The 6 years course is fully recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia, MCC and JPA. The MMA Diploma is recognized by WHO and the Medical Council of many countries. The degrees of the Academy open the doors to European countries, the USA and Canada.
- University situated at the heart of the Moscow, convenient and easy accessibility for students.
- Living Cost (Exc.Hostel) : RM 700.
- Current number of Malaysian student : 1500
- Flight from KL : 15 Hours
- Food : All kinds of food including halal food.
- Places of worship : Mosques, Churches & Temples