Tridiva Utama Sdn. Bhd. is registered with the Ministry of Higher Education. The company was found in 2005 by Prof Madya Dr. Abdul Hamid B. Abdul Aziz. Since then, the company has vast experiences in recruiting Malaysian students to study in overseas universities in many degree courses, especially medical degree studies.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients in a responsive and flexible manner, ensuring that high quality standards are achieved throughout all stages of each project consultation. The company’s ability to build and sustain lasting relationships with clients and service suppliers alike is reflected in the high degree of customer satisfaction and consistent supplies of course placements, student accommodations, and committed overseas representations it enjoys. Our growth will continue to be based upon the joint principles of increased service and value to our customers.
Collaboration with PAPTI
Formed in 1975, the association initially embraced members who have studied from few higher education institutions in Indonesia at that time such as Universitas Indonesia, Institute Teknologi bandung, Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Universitas Airlangga, institute agama islam nasional, aviation training institution, and shipping training institution. The idea of establishing the association was first mooted by late Tan Sri Dato’ Mohamed Rahmat, the former minister of information, who himself had studied in Universitas Indonesia. He steered the stewardship of the association for several years as its first President. Since then the association has embraced alumni of the Indonesian universities that scattered from Acheh to Irian Jaya.
The main objectives of the association are to foster contact among members, to maintain the close relationship between Malaysia and Indonesia and to act as an advisory body for those who like to study at Indonesia. Members of the association are known holding high position in government agencies, in Malaysia universities and United Nations University, prominent politicians, scientist and employees of well known industries. The association is working together with members to promote education in Indonesia. Tridiva Utama Sdn. Bhd. is a company owned by a member that is endorsed and supported by the association to organize promotional activities, recruiting candidates, organizing training for the entrance examination and soliciting places in reputable universities in Indonesia.
- Forming an experienced management well versed with the academic constitution.
- Providing the opportunity and channel the direction towards the best level of education.
- Giving the best services and to fulfil the student needs.
- Providing the best options to gain the confidence of parents, the students, the partners and University managements.
- Participating in improving the quality and dynamism of education.
- Giving the best services to fulfill the needs of the clients and partners.
- Aiming to produce excellent graduates, which will develop into a successful citizen.
- Giving counselling and advice on the program study of the selected courses and the university’s objectives.
- To assist in the financial application for admission of the students into the university.
- To prepare the students for the examinations upon entry into selected universities.
- To provide proper accommodation for the stay and to take care of students welfare and safety.